This website at www.appletravel.cn is owned and operated by Apple Foreign Connections CO. LTD trading as Apple Travel. This webpage forms the Terms and Conditions under which you may use these services. Please read the Terms and conditions carefully. If you do not wish to accept the Terms stated here and follow the conditions, do not use these services. By using these services, you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by these Terms.1. Webpage information
- This Page displays information about travel locations, airfares, travel agents locations, flight times and dates, hotel accommodation, tours, packages, insurance, cruises, vehicle rentals and transportation, schedules, travel companies, gift-shop ideas, information about Apple Travel and many other things.
- Most of this information is supplied to us by third party providers including airlines, hotels and transportation suppliers. These third parties are reputable and responsible business establishments who share our value. However, we can not take responsibility for any negligence and misinformation arising from their actions. This is because we cannot diligently check the accuracy of such information where it is provided to us by third parties.
- We accept no responsibility for information supplied to us by third parties. We recommend you confirm all information contained on or linked from our webpage with the relevant third party provider.
- Restrictions and conditions apply to all of the travel products and services offered on this website and such restrictions and conditions may affect the prices set out on the website. To determine the applicable restrictions and conditions you must contact us or the relevant third party provider.
- The airlines and other third party providers of travel and travel related services may change their prices, details of their packages, tours, flights and other information displayed on the webpage at any time. For this reason, all prices displayed on the webpage are subject to change without notice. All travel products and services described on the webpage are subject to availability.
- We will endeavor to notify you of all relevant taxes, airport charges and any other additional costs when you confirm your booking with us (as at that date) but these may be subject to variation prior to your departure.
- You are responsible for obtaining all passport, visa and health information that you may require. We may assist you to obtain such information, however the final responsibility for obtaining the necessary information and complying with any passport, visa and health requirement remains with you.
You warrant that:
- you are of sufficient legal age to use this webpage and create legal binding obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of using this webpage
- you are responsible (financially and otherwise) for all uses of this webpage by you and those using this webpage using your login details, including your password; and username
- The information you supply via the webpage will be accurate and not misleading, deceptive or likely to be misled or deceive.
You indemnify us and our officers, employees and agents against all losses, costs, damages, claims and expenses arising from:
- any breach of these Terms by you;
- any act or omission by you or an officer, employee or agent of you; or
- any claim, action, demand or proceeding by a third party against us or our officers, employees or agents caused or contributed to by you or an officer, employee or agent of you.
We will handle your personal information in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in our Privacy Statement which is posted on this site.
- We and our third party providers of travel and travel related products and services may disclose your personal information to others where directly connected with facilitating your travel arrangements and bookings and the provision of travel services and products. For example, we may disclose your personal information to airlines, hotels, car rental companies and other service providers in facilitating your travel arrangements.
- At all times we retain the right to monitor, retain and disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
- We may disclose aggregated information about users and use statistics relating to the Site and aggregated information about our sales and trading patterns to others.
Apple Travel takes great care to provide you with services the best way we can. The materials contain in this site is to our knowledge accurate. We do not guarantee the materials accuracy of our providers. We take no responsibilities for any loss or damages arising from using this webpage.
- In the event that our webpage fails to operate or causes you loss or damage, your sole remedy is the refund of any money that you paid to us to use this site.
- Your access to and use of this webpage is subject to factors beyond our control. We do not represent or warrant that this site, the server that makes it available or any of the products or services supplied through this site will be free of errors, viruses or defects or that the service will be uninterrupted or timely. Because of the nature of the Internet, we do not warrant that this site will be secure and we will not be liable for any disruptions to the site.
- We do not represent that any of the travel products and services set out on the site will be suitable for you. You release us from any claims in relation to the travel products and services described on the Site, including but not limited to claims that the travel products and services are not suitable.
- The travel products and services offered and promoted via the site are products and services of third parties. Our role is to facilitate your travel arrangements, including processing your bookings and making payments. We are acting as an agent for third party providers. Your legal relationship in respect of the third party products and services is with the relevant third party provider.
- We may link our webpage to other sites on the World Wide Web. We are not required to maintain or update these links. These links are provided for your convenience only. It does not mean that we have reviewed these sites or that we endorse them. We are not responsible for the content of other sites, even if we link to them and we are not recommending these sites or their products or services to you.
- We make no warranties and accept no liability if you suffer any loss or damage in relation to material contained on external sites or using another's product or services.
- The online booking facilities of our third party providers utilise Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption to ensure the security of all online booking transactions. SSL encryption is automatically enabled whenever the user submits confidential information to us via the Internet.
- Within Apple Travel's online booking facilities there are two methods of transmitting credit card information to the booking; either the user submits their details during the booking process or, if the user has an existing profile, the information is sent directly from our profile database into the booking, bypassing the Internet entirely.
- This site may store cookies on your web browser in order to improve service for you on your subsequent visits to the site.
- By using cookies, web sites can track information about visitor A鈥檚 use of the site and provide customized content. Most web browsers can be configured to notify the user when a cookie is received, allowing you to either accept or reject it. You may also inspect the cookies stored by your web browser and remove any that you do not want.
Except as otherwise specified, we may amend these Terms at any time without notice to you by posting amended Terms on the site. The amended Terms will take effect immediately when they are posted on the site.
We may terminate this agreement, your registration with or ability to access this site and/or any other service provided to you by us and any other agreement between us, immediately if you breach any of these Terms.
12. Our relationship
No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended to be created between you and us by these Terms.
Except as required by law or otherwise specified by us, you must provide any notices to us by email to email@example.com. We will provide any notices to you by email to any email address provided by you. Notices will be taken to have been received 24 hours after the email is sent, unless the sending party receives notice that the address is invalid or that the email has not been received.
14. Governing law
- If any dispute arises about this agreement or how this agreement applies or arising out of your use of this Site, the laws of Fujian, China will apply.
- You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Fujian, China, and waive any right that you may have to object to an action being brought in those courts.